- Online booking: Select the suitable service and click on “NEXT – Select date and time”. You can remove services in the shopping cart.
- If you wish to book an appointment with a particular attendant, click on the link “WANT TO CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE ATTENDANT?” and find the desired technician. After selecting an attendant, you will see only her working hours in the calendar.
- Select the desired service from the right side of the page and click on “NEXT – Select date and time” on the violet ribbon at the bottom of the page.
- Select the most suitable date and time for your service.
- Please enter the details requested in the booking form.
- After making the prepayment via the method selected, the purchase is considered to be completed and your order is executed. The booking is confirmed with a bank transfer.
- Acceptable currency: euro (€).
- After making the purchase, your prepayment invoice will appear on your screen. To complete your order, 100% of the amount due must be paid.
- You can pay for purchases via a bank link of Make Commerce.
- After settling the prepayment invoice in the manner you seleted, you will be able to receive an invoice, either by e-mail or on paper, as desired.
Receiving the Service
- MyBrows Studio (MyBrows Studio OÜ) is located at Pärnu Road 130–34, Tallinn City Center.
- Entrance to the building is on Alevi Street, take the lift to the 7th floor from the lobby. There is a door to the right. Call number 34 by pressing the arrow down so we could unlock the door.
- During weekends, the door downstairs is locked. Please come at the right time – the attendant will open the door for you.
- Parking facilities are available on both Alevi Street and Pärnu Road, if vacant parking spaces are available.
- We provide the purchased services only on the premises of MyBrows Studio at Pärnu Road 130–34.
Cancellation/Modification and Return of Purchases
- If the purchased service is not suitable for you for any reason (e.g. health condition), you can cancel/return the booking at least 48 hours before the planned visit and you will be refunded 100% of the prepaid amount.
- The booking can be rescheduled to a more suitable day at least 48 hours before the planned visit.
- To cancel/modify services, send an e-mail to info[at]mybrows.ee, specifying the following information:
- Service returned/modified (reason).
- Time of initial booking.
- We will refund the payment for the unused service to the Customer’s account within 14 days from the submission of the application to MyBrows Studio (MyBrows Studio OÜ).
Privacy and Data Protection
- All personal information (first and last name, telephone number, e-mail, bank account number) of the customer that has become known to MyBrows Studio during the visit and purchase is treated as confidential information.
- Encrypted data channel with banks ensures the security of the customer’s personal data and bank details, and MyBrows Studio (MyBrows Studio OÜ) does not have access to this data.
- Personal data is used to manage customer orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history data (purchase date, merchandise, quantity, customer data) is used to compile an overview of purchased goods and services and to analyse customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to refund payments to the customer.
- Personal data (such as e-mail, phone number, customer name) are processed to resolve issues related to the provision of goods and services (customer support).
- The IP address or other network identifiers of the user are processed to provide services of the online shop as information society services and for compiling web usage statistics.
- The processing of personal data takes place for the purpose of performing an agreement with the customer.
- The processing of personal data takes place in order to fulfil legal obligations (e.g. accounting and settlement of consumer disputes).
- Personal data is transmitted to the online shop’s customer support to manage purchases and purchase history and resolve customer issues.
- If the online shop’s accounting is provided by a service provider, the personal data is transferred to the service provider for accounting purposes.
- Personal data may be transferred to information technology service providers, if this is necessary to ensure the functionality or hosting of the online shop.
- Personal data are stored on Zone servers located within the territory of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to countries whose data protection level has been assessed as sufficient by the European Commission, and to US companies that are affiliated to the Privacy Shield framework.
- Employees of the web shop can access to personal data in order to resolve technical issues related to the use of the online shop and to provide customer support services.
- The online shop implements appropriate physical, organisational, and IT security measures to protect personal information from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access and disclosure.
- MyBrows Studio OÜ is a personal data processor.
- The transfer of personal data to authorised processors of the online shop is carried out on the basis of agreements concluded with the online shop and the authorised processors.
- Authorised processors are required to ensure appropriate safeguards for the processing of personal data.
- For more information on frequently asked questions, visit the MyBrows Studio website (mybrows.ee).
- Before visiting, please familiarise yourself with the services, their nature and exclusions in the blog of MyBrows Studio – mybrows.ee/blogi.